Attract a wide variety of songbirds to your yard!
Quality eco-friendly recycled plastic bird feeders meticulously handcrafted in the USA and made to last a lifetime!
Our Amish Recycled Poly Hopper Feeder with Single Suet provides a playground for feathered friends to come and visit. This quality built hopper style attracts a wide variety of colorful songbirds to your yard. The best of both worlds is offered here as the tray provides room for seed mixtures and the suet cage is styled on one end to hold suet mix or cakes! Holds approximately 5 lbs. of mixed seed. This feeder is available as a hanging or post mount (Select mounting style at checkout). Feeder roof lifts for easy filling and cleaning. Lots of perching room. Plexiglas sides for easy viewing of seed levels.
Manufactured at an old order Amish homestead, this bird feeder is meticulously handcrafted from high density poly plastic to stand the test of time and use. Poly lumber is made of recycled high-density polyethylene materials. It resists splintering and rotting. No need for chemical weatherproofing treatments. It is also impervious to normal wood-destroying pests. Bright and beautiful high quality poly plastic will last a lifetime! Unlike department store versions, these are individually handmade utilizing generational techniques and high quality materials. Proudly made in the USA!
* Colorful poly certain to brighten your backyard
* Durable stainless steel hardware
* Easy to clean with simple soap & water
* Fade, Rot & Insect Proof
* Eco-friendly made from recycled plastic bottles
* 3 choices of bright, beautiful color combinations
* Retains bright crisp colors forever, unlike wood
* Large capacity - holds approximately 5 lbs of mixed seed
* Single suet cage holds one standard suet or seed cake
* Lots of perching room
* 4x4 post mount or hanging (Select style at checkout)
Choose from 3 standard color combinations (see below): Turf Green/Cedar, Weathered Wood/Black, Gray/Lime (Select color at checkout)